Note from our GM, Maura O’Donnell
Our commitment to providing you with a memorable experience with safety at the forefront has never been stronger and we will continue to work in providing the highest health and safety standards to ensure your peace of mind and comfort.
To echo the message from our CEO, Andy O’Neill, physical distancing, hand sanitiser stations, directional signage, employee training, use of protective equipment worn by all employees, updated cleaning protocols, are just some of the steps put in place at The House Hotel to ensure your safety. Of course, we need everyone to play a part and to that end we would ask that you are mindful of the following;
- The most effective way to protect yourself and others from getting sick is to adhere to the HSE guidelines on good hygiene etiquette, to include the possibility of wearing a face mask when in locations where it is difficult to main good social distancing protocols.
- We ask that you please contact a member of our management team by dialling 0 on your phone if you have been to a high-risk region or area in the last 14 days. If you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus or if you have become ill with flu-like symptoms.
- If you are traveling into this country from abroad you will be requested to show your flight details as proof that you have quarantined somewhere else for 2 weeks prior to your arrival to the Hotel or the reservation from the other property. You will also be required to a temperature check upon arrival.
- All guests are requested to produce photo identification upon arrival a copy of which will be kept on file.
One of our initiatives is that all bedrooms will now be contactless – this means removing the following items which will be available on request from our reception team.
- Cushions and Throws, Hairdryers, Minibars, Glassware, Unnecessary Amenities, Paper & Magazines, Promotional Materials.
- Our Iron & Ironing boards have been removed from our rooms however they have been placed at various stations on each floor.
- On our desks in your room you will find QR codes to direct you our guest directory & menus.
We have increased sanitisation of high touch surfaces in your room along with all our public areas this includes a full coverage surface spray of a disinfectant mist.
Please note that in order to ensure physical distancing guidelines, pre-booking for all food & beverage service periods is now required, you can do this by letting our reception know upon arrival, or digitally via our website and use the Open Table app located under 'The Yard'. Alternatively you may prefer to enjoy our new In-room dining service. We have revised this service format, with guest safety to the forefront, we describe it as “take out but in your room”. All our packaging is Irish made and 100% biodegradable.
I wish to thank you sincerely for your support and trust throughout these exceptionally challenging times. Let’s keep each other safe.