Dining at The Yard/Kitchen Bar
The name draws inspiration from the original roots of Brennan’s Yard and it’s Galway tribal heritage. The Yard Kitchen / Bar brings back to life a name which is steeped in history and now marks a meeting hub for new memories to be made. Perfect for an intimate gathering, a catch-up with friends or a special occasion, the menu offers an array of daring flavours and exquisite presentation whether it be for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Serving fusion plates, ideal for sharing, the menu is designed to graze over a drink or two and relax in a friendly atmosphere where there’s no pressure to move. A space to connect in person and virtually, with the comfort to work or play.
The Yard Kitchen/Bar is open Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm to 9pm.
A few things for you to know…
- 1 metre distance between tables
- All of our waiting staff will be wearing masks
- Regular temperature checks for all team members throughout their shifts
- Additional sanitizing procedures are in place before and after you dine at a table
- We recommend pre-booking of tables to avoid disappointment, and guests will be required to provide an email and telephone number on booking for contact tracing purposes
- Table service will be in place, as always
Online booking is highly recommended through Open Table or calling us direct or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org