Our Commitment to Clean
I am delighted to say that after nearly three full months in which the hotel was closed, we re-opened our doors on the 3rd July. For us, that means we’re able to finally do what drives us every day: create exceptional guest experiences.
Our team has remained intact and united, and we are ready to deliver the level of service you expect as soon as you step through our doors. We enlisted a team of top-rated professionals from across the island and further afield to help develop our health and safety program for our hotels that we now consider the gold standard in our industry. Our goal: do absolutely everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests, so you can enjoy a relaxing getaway.
How we will protect and safeguard our customers and employees you will notice a variety of changes, however none of which remove the luxury or pleasure of a break away.
- All staff have been inducted on the critical points and changes required to make your stay safe and as comfortable as always.
- All employees will wear face coverings.
- We will have dedicated hand sanitisation stations noticeable throughout our hotels
- Regular temperature checking for all staff or contract personnel both on arrival & departure and stop checked in between.
Full traceability of all customers at each hotel.
Our team of professional cleaners in our hotels have always been second in cleanliness to hospitals! We pride ourselves on our levels of hygiene practice and here are some of the noticeable differences or some reassuring comforts for our customers and teams.
- All our teams have been re-trained with the support of our partners Ecolab Europe, a world leading cleaning and sanitising solution company.
- Products designed to deal with high risk virus bacteria 24 hour cleaning of the public spaces.
- Touchless rooms, without affecting the luxury feel of the hotel.
- Sanitising machines to allow full coverage and help prep spaces either overnight and or before arrival.
- App based ordering.
- Disposable menus
I understand that you want to make your first getaway worthwhile. We are preparing in every way possible to meet your expectations and make your staycation fun, convenient and safe. At the Choice Hotel Group, similar to you have been waiting for your getaway and can assure you as hoteliers it will be memorable. Our teams have been waiting weeks to return to their stage and perform for their audience. So, we have recruited the stage hands and cast the actors, they are preparing the stage and practicing their lines, and all that’s missing now is for our adoring audience to return and pay homage to the play! Don’t disappoint us, book your favourite play for a short break in Ireland and I bet you will become the leading role at our Hotel.
I look forward to seeing you soon.